Make Meaning – Skinny Dip
Multiple Locations, USA
Columbus Avenue, New York City, New YorkDownload PDF
Fixture and Graphics Package
New York retailer Make Meaning wanted to launch a fresh retail crafts concept in the city. Their two original stores (one located in FAO Schwarz) featured only paint-your-own pottery. The new location expanded its offerings to include projects in soap, candle-making, painting, ceramics, glass fusing, beading and paper crafts geared toward children and adults. m Coy Group was selected to assist in the development, fabrication and installation of the fixture and graphics package for this three-level 6,000-square-foot store. Services m Coy Group provided for this project include:
- Fabrication and installation budget development;
- Material selection, sampling, testing and fixture mock-ups;
- Fixture development and value engineering;
- Fixtures for a retail gift section and a small café; and
- Meeting a fast track project delivery within 8 weeks.
m Coy Group was selected for this high profile assignment because of our reputation for attention to detail, our commitment to quality, our commitment to get the job done on time as designed and our capability to work with a variety of materials and technologies.