Mayfield Heights, Ohio
St. Michael, BarbadosDownload PDF
Automotive Art is the Caribbean’s largest retailer of car enhancement products and services operating in over 25 countries throughout Central and South America. The retailer and its design firm sought an accomplished fixture company to assist in creating the technical specialty fixtures and graphics for their new prototype superstore and service center in Barbados. m Coy Group was selected for their experience in fabricating, shipping and installing fixtures in the Caribbean. m Coy Group’s role in the project involved developing engineering and fabrication methods that maintained the integrity of all fixtures as they were designed. Additionally, the fixtures and graphics needed to satisfy the performance demands of the Caribbean’s humid tropical climate. m Coy Group created all detailed shop drawings for the fixtures and graphics from furnished concept sketches and artist renderings. The development approach resulted in fabricated modular units for efficient overseas shipping and final assembly on site.
Services that m Coy Group provided for this project include:
- Fabricate and install all specialty technical fixtures and graphics;
- Engineer and fabricate a plug and play Stereo Wall Display that features six amps, 12 heads, 12 speaker sets and 10 sub-woofers;
- Engineer and fabricate a 36’ wheel rim display that featured a programmable color LED showcase;
- Engineer and fabricate a suspended mirror chandelier;
- Engineer and fabricate a lightweight 20’x40’ multi-tiered suspended ceiling ring;
- Engineer and fabricate touch screen interactive kiosks, and;
- Engineer and fabricate all fixtures as modular units for efficient overseas container shipping and final assembly on site in Barbados.
m Coy Group was selected for this high profile assignment because of our reputation for attention to detail, our commitment to quality, our commitment to get the job done on time as designed and our capability to work with a variety of materials and technologies.